sexta-feira, 24 de junho de 2011

Some Instants

__________________________________________________________________


Some Instants

I am left without knowledge: it why?
Now, but that definitely I go...
To follow mine up to that time miserable life without you.
It is and it was always very difficult without you,

But our days went away...
He there will be I [nocturnal falls of market in the love]
Like you it me [it exists what will exist]
I lost you when I accepted to return
I loved it because of the wish to be the delirious jump in clouds
I turned a dream into nightmare
Of where disappointment, do you come?
Once they violated the stamp...
I suffered because of injecting in the veins your love
I envy the explosion in chain of what they do not feel pain
While you were cultivating my dread
The names are the same
But, he I am not...
In your immoral thoughts
You lost me.
it is already too late
to think that it is late
There are no astral guides
What cries the love out while mine burns
Nothing is without sense
And his reason does not remember already and I did nor feel
What the future became a labyrinth; jás lost...
And only what it does and because the one who more lies?
I am left without knowledge of you himself ...
Someone needs to live
Besides a thought at random...



By PauloLEONARDO/22.jun.2011




__________________________________________________________________