quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012

Porcelain Doll

____________________________________________


____________________________________________

Unsurpassed translucency that stuck in memory
In the afternoon suns without pain
Leading me to my ideals, a story.
Radiating a planet with two stars to put ...

Intense and delicate beauty,
Of lace, satin, velvet, pearls and pure delicacy.
Shout to the world his name ...
Resplendent lasting love that never goes away.

Meeting you in my most intense desires [as well as kisses]
Going against your pagan does not appear ...
Creating and transforming into deity or doll to the morning light ...

Meeting your signs in every part of me
You look beyond the rapids of the heavens and the sea of clouds ...
I hope you on the tops of my dreams come true, far from over.

Behind-search find nothing which has not dreaming.
I haul the charm with you soon to say yes.
Omnipresent in every part of our world for love.

Porcelain Doll
by PauloLEONARDO/22.fev.2012


____________________________________________