terça-feira, 1 de novembro de 2011

♠♦♣ Four Autumn ♠♦♣





My future attitudes saw what happened to the four autumns ago ...
And now it's my turn to "Learning to Pretend"
I ask you not to believe anything that comes from me ...
I'll be the worst that can be

I do not want the false truth disguised in astral flowers ...
You'll pay for hurting me
Coward will be more still can not accept the end ...
I thank the two pillars for not letting me lose

Revenge does not lead anywhere ...
And I do not want to take but to show what is my place.
The principles lead us to truth of the moment ...

I'll go through all my values
​​one by one ...
I dissimilar:
all thought ...

The Apprentice
devises formulas to learn without making mistakes ...
pretend and tell you what I did
and kill all the form and essence of divinity fabulous: Nymph.


By PauloLEONARDO / 01.nov.2011